Thursday, June 2, 2011

Why? Why? Why? Oh and Teeth

Brynlee has entered into the Why stage.  So I here why, why and why all the time now. Sometime it is AWWW no more whys!!!!  But for the most part I think it is really cute.
The why's come form her want to process more information and understand what is going on around her. For example- Brynlee go get your shoes on so we can go to the store. B-Why? Me-because you have to wear shoes when we go outside and at the store. B-Why go to the store?  I need to get a few things so I can make dinner and cookies. B-Why? Me-because we need to eat dinner and feel our tummies. B-And cookies!? Me-yes and we can have cookies too. B-okay.
 So it may get frustrating sometimes but worth it to have her understand even the simplest things we do and if not that by me explaining somethings to her, it may just give her a bigger variety of words to use. So for now I think it is cute that is she in the why stage and love explaining things to her and see her process it in her little brain. 

Oh and Teeth
Elene had 3 more teeth pop through this late week.  2 on top and 1 on the bottom.  And it looks like there is 2 more trying to get out.  Elene has Brynlee beat by how many teeth at the age of 16 months.  But that is because Brynlee started getting teeth at 15 months.  I am hoping with all the teeth that Elene is getting that she will be better at chewing her food and not swallowing it to soon.  I would love for her to not choke as much.  I also glad that we are at the stage of teeth coming in and not the pulling out stage.  I think it is so gross and hope my children will pull out there own teeth because I know when it gets to that point, I will not to it gross. 

No comments:

Post a Comment