Thursday, June 2, 2011

It is GONE!!!

It is gone, it is gone, it is GOONNNEEEEE!!!!!  I am so excited to tell you that my Gall Blatter is gone.  YAY! I went in last Wednesday, the surgery was at 1 and I was home by 7.  :) Recovery time is a little long but thankfully no more fruit and veggie only diet.  I lost 7 pounds on the diet, which was nice but I like to have a little more flavor to my meals.  
One thing about surgery that I like is you go in and they put you to sleep and when you wake up it is all done and over with and right away they ask you if you want pain meds.  What else could you ask for.  I am not one that likes to take pain medication but after surgery or labor I think it is a must.  I have 4 incisions and they are healing well.  Some days are better then others but slowly getting better all the time.  If anyone has to get there gall blatter out, I say do it.  You might be down for about a week, but in the end being able to eat is worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment