Saturday, August 27, 2011

Growing Up

I took Brynlee and Elene to there 3 year and 18 month well checks.  I wish i could found the paper that tells me there wait and height, because i can't remember both of their height.  
Brynlee-She did so well!  We weighted and measured her, I remember her weight she was 36 pounds and the height like i said i cant remember. Anyway they took us to our room and a couple minutes later while we were waiting for the doctor, the nurse came back and asked if she could measure Brynlee again because she thinks she wrote the number down wrong.  She took us to a different spot to measure her. Then she says well I wrote the number write.  She grew 5 inches in the last year! 5 inches!!! So needless to say she is still 95% for her height and 80% for her weight.  Tall and skinny.   People lately has been surprised when I tell them that she is 3 they think she is 4. And now i know that is because she is so tall. She ended up needing one shot, but because we had talked about it before hand she was ok with it right up until the shot was in her leg and then she didnt like it anymore.  lol  and then when it was done and I gave her hugs and some loving, that didn't make her feel any better. I said "You know what will make it feel all better? If you walk down the hall and get a sucker" She was off my lap and out the door so quick and no crying.  It did the trick. :)
Elene-she is still my little ball of energy. We had to distract her to have her sit still long enough to get there weight which was 21 pounds.  She has only gained 1 pound in the last 6 months.  She is little. She eats so much but because she is on the go so much she burns all her energy.  And again I can't remember her height either.  But I do remember that Elene has dropped to 50% for height so she hasn't grown alot lately.  And she is 20% in weight.  So he is little But she sure does have a lot of energy.  She was lucky this check up she did need any shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment