Friday, November 25, 2011

New Addition!

The New Addition is coming.  It is a few months away (June 4th, 2012) to be more exact.  Or there about. :) Yes that does me I am pregnant!  I am 12 week 4 days today. And yes everyday day counts.  We found out the first week in Oct. but have kept it a secret until this week and have been sharing our good news. 
I went to the Doctor for the first time a week ago. And when I came home we showed Brynlee and kind Elene the ultra-sound pictures and told her it was a baby.  She looks at me and says "a baby in your tummy?"  I told her says and she starts dancing and sing "Baby in mommies tummy, baby in mommies tummy"  She was pretty excited about it.  For the next 3 days she was wanted to tell everybody and kept asking me "is the baby coming out yet"  It is going to be a long pregnancy for her. Elene didn't really react, nor did I think she really would.  Because of the fact she still is pretty young to understand what is going on.  
Been sick but that is to be expected.  But it has been different then it was with the other 2 pregnancies.  I am hoping and praying that 15 weeks will hit and I will magically feel better and no more sickness.  That sounds so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment